The School of Data Science seeks a diverse group of DSBA students. Applications are evaluated on a number of factors, including past academic performance, GRE scores, statement of purpose and relevant work experience.
In addition to the online application, the following are required for acceptance:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Unofficial transcripts of all academic work attempted beyond high (secondary) school can be used for admission review. An official (officially certified) final transcript must be submitted if an applicant is offered admission.
- Satisfactory test scores on the GMAT or GRE
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose describing the applicant’s experience and objectives in undertaking graduate study
- Current working knowledge of one higher-level (procedural) language, and familiarity with computer applications.
- Minimal background in mathematics, including one semester of calculus and one semester of statistics.
- Please visit the Graduate School's admission website and create an account. Then, follow the application instructions.