The School of Data Science seeks a diverse group of DSBA students. Applications are evaluated on a number of factors, including past academic performance, GRE scores, statement of purpose and relevant work experience.
In addition to the online application, the following are required for acceptance:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Unofficial transcripts of all academic work attempted beyond high (secondary) school can be used for admission review. An official final transcript must be submitted if an applicant is offered admission.
- Three letters of recommendation (Academic and/or Professional)
- Statement of purpose describing the applicant’s experience and objectives in undertaking graduate study in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Official GRE or GMAT test scores are required for international applicants.
The GRE/GMAT can be waived if the applicant holds a terminal degree (Ph.D., MD, or JD). or the applicant has earned a degree from an accredited institution in the United States with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Official scores from either the TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo assessment are required for applicants whose first language is not English.
The English language assessment can be waived if the applicant has earned a degree from an accredited institution in the United States with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Current working knowledge of one higher-level (procedural) language, and familiarity with computer applications.
- One semester of calculus and one semester of statistics.
- Please visit the Graduate School's admission website and create an account. Then, follow the application instructions.